At Over The Rainbow, we are always looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals who are passionate about children. Someone who can provide a safe,
fun, and educational environment for children of all ages will be a great fit within our team.
Apply Today for Jobs that Make an Impact on Tomorrow!
Are you a career minded, experienced
Are There Opportunities for Promotion and Growth?
Absolutely! Over The Rainbow promotes from within whenever and wherever possible based on experience, qualifications, and suitability
Is On the Job Training Available?
We equip our teachers with the knowledge and training they need to be a successful member of our team. Ongoing training opportunities are provided throughout the year to ensure you are prepared to be an excellent early childhood teacher. All new staff members participate in an orientation program which includes on the job training to get you acclimated to your new position
What Are the Job Benefits?
- 401k Plan
- Teacher Discount for Child Care
- Generous Paid Time off Policy & Paid Holidays for Qualifying Staff
- Staff education
- Support and Appreciation from Administration, Owners & Staff
Lead Teacher, 3 1/2 to
This position requires someone who is willing to provide a stimulating and nurturing environment for children 3 ½ to 4 years of age. The position is full time from
• Daily lesson plans
• Preparing children’s daily progress reports
• Organizing activities that emphasize skills
• Assisting children to play independently and cooperatively
• High School Diploma or its equivalent
• An infant and Toddler Child Development Associate credential (CDA)
• Social sensitivity and good communications skills
• Experience working in a daycare/preschool setting
We are a busy child development center in Bordentown, NJ. We have an immediate opening for a head teacher in our toddler room. This position is a
Please email or fax resumes