Before & After
Our mission is to have your children and our staff happy during before and after school hours. We want them to look forward to spending those hours together in a friendly, warm atmosphere, a place where there are interesting things to do, friends to play with and opportunities to grow and develop through experiences appropriate for each developmental stage.
In the morning your child will receive a warm greeting
At the end of the school
We cooperate with the Bordentown Township elementary schools, so your child will be picked up and dropped off at our center and taken directly to their respective school.
Our curriculum is designed to be appropriate for the age level and interest of that group. The program will include the following basic elements:
· A warm greeting for each child by staff, with time to talk over the day’s highlights
· Nutritious, balanced snacks
· Activities that emphasize:
* Pursuit of individual interests
* Decision making and choices
* Use of gross motor skills
* Social interactions
* Use of fine motor coordination