Join us today!
impact the lives of tomorrow
Become Part of a Highly-Motivated, Professional Team
PERKS & BENEFITS
Are you tired of working at a job and looking to begin your career? Do you want to be part of team of professional educators dedicated to providing high quality educational childcare?
Over the Rainbow in Bordentown is accepting applications for preschool early childhood professionals to join our team. AA or BA in ECE preferred. Patience, creativity, dependability, and dedication a must. This is a full-time position with benefits including personal days, vacation days, and paid holidays. Opportunity for professional development and advancement, on-site training, and a competitive salary provided.
- This candidate will need a minimum of a bachelor’s Degree in early childhood education, Elementary Education, Child Development or 3 years of preschool early childhood classroom experience.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication (both written and oral) abilities and a strong working knowledge of technology (devices and software) are necessary to thrive in this role.
- One must be a team player, self-motivated, highly organized, prepared, and able to multitask.
The ECE Preschool Professional works in the classroom; planning and implementing activities that promote the social, physical and intellectual growth of children, maintaining classroom portfolios, and supporting the Director in maintaining school operations. He/she will promote positive family relationships and communicate effectively with parents.
- Plan and implement a well-rounded, developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Assess student progress
- Present a professional image and uphold the dress code
- Ensures exceptional customer service experiences, e.g., thorough a welcoming environment; accessible for parent meetings, phone calls, etc.
- Serve as an educational leader who implements and evaluates high-quality Early Childhood
- Create a consistent physical and learning environment for their classroom
- Implementation of the positive guidance program for managing classroom behavior
- Seeks professional development opportunities; stays current on new practices in the child care and education industry