FREE Health Services For Your Convenience
Comprehensive Care For Your Child From Virtua Health’s Fully-Equipped Pediatric Clinic On Wheels
Preschool & Daycare Serving Bordentown, NJ and both Mercer and Burlington Counties
Who Can Visit The Virtua Health Bus?
Children ages 0-6 who attend our center can visit the mobile clinic any time it comes. We welcome Virtua to our parking lot several times a year for your convenience, and all services are free of charge.
What Free Services Do Children Receive?
The Virtua Health bus offers:
- Flu shots
- Dental Screenings
- Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Lead level blood testing and lead poisoning education
- Information on health and community resources
- Referrals for additional medical services
- Behavioral and Cognitive Development Screening
Sounds Great! When’s The Next Visit?
Be sure to check the website and look for a memo from your child’s teacher to learn more about upcoming Virtua Health visits, so you can take advantage of the free, convenient services they offer you and your family.